“Museari Queer Art” is an art show that offers us a diverse panorama both as regards the artists and the techniques used. A multifaceted perspective of what the exhibition activity has been during the third season of exhibitions at “Museari. Imaginary Museum” www.museari.com
The exhibition has a piece by each artist that has been exhibited in the online environment “Museari” from June 2017 to July 2018:
- Andrea Perissinotto
- Mar Morón
- Alex Francés
- Gledys Macías
- Lucía Marrades
- Emilio Martí
- Javier Velasco
- Lluís Masià
- Anna Maria Staiano
- Angel Garcus
A series of activities has been organized around the exhibition:
- 1. Wednesday, June 13, at 8:00 pm: Inauguration of the exhibition at La Posta Foundation (Pintor Fillol, 2, Valencia)
- 2. Tuesday, June 19, at 8:00 pm: Guided visit to the exhibition for the Lambda Collective and other associations.
- 3. Wednesday, June 27, at 8:00 pm: Talk with LGBT educators and activists.
- 5. Tuesday, July 17, at 8:00 pm: Celebration of the third anniversary of Museari. Farewell Party with performances and delivery of the MUSEARI 2018 Awards.
The award-winning Museari 2018 are:
- Museari Activism Award: Jordi Petit
- Museari Artistic Creation Award: Ana Navarrete
- Museari Communication Award: «Los Ojos de Hipatia» Magazine
- Museari Academy Award: Ángel Pueyo Campos
Within the framework of Mostra la Ploma, International Film and Culture Festival for Sexual, Gender and Family Diversity. With the collaboration of Lambda, collective LGTB.